Maldives Beach Villa, 5 Night Stay Starting at $1,699
The Residence Maldives is one of the top resorts in this island nation known for its luxurious and secluded accommodations. Stays at this private island would typically set you back $1000 per night or more, but TravelZoo has an offer that can net you a substantial discount.
For a total of $1699, two people can enjoy the 5-star resort in a beach villa on a private island that features your own private terrace with outdoor amenities such as a bathtub and shower. Spend $2250 and get your own bungalow perched above pristine waters where you can take dips in the Indican Ocean via your private deck. Or you can upgrade to the water pool villa for $2500, which boasts not only direct access to the ocean from your sundeck but a private infinity-edge pool.
The vacation package from TravelZoo also includes daily breakfast for two, a dolphin cruise and round-trip airport transfers which can be quite expensive.
Two guests can stay for 5 nights anytime through Dec. 20, 2022:
- $1699 for Beach Villa (reg. $5540) — just steps from the surf, these 1400-square-foot villas feature a private terrace with an outdoor shower and bathtub
- $2250 for Water Villa (reg. $7214) — these are located above the waves on the resort’s lagoon with direct access to the water from your sundeck
- $2500 for Water Pool Villa (reg. $7830) — as the name suggests, not only do these villas sit over the resort’s lagoon, they come with a private pool, too
Travelzoo member perks include:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers via seaplane and speedboat for two (reg. $770)
- A dolphin cruise for two (once per stay)
- Welcome cocktails for two upon arrival (once per stay)
This offer ends on September 30. Secure the deal now and choose your travel dates when you’re ready. Or, get a 100% refund if you don’t go. Once you buy the voucher, it is good until December of 2022. For those who can’t find dates or are unable to travel, this voucher is 100% refundable and you can even make changes 14 days before you’re set to depart.
This is not a cheap stay. But it is a huge discount if you were ever considering a trip to The Maldives. You should look into award stays first, but even those will have some considerable out of pocket expenses.