Luxury Quarantine Apartments for the Wealthy Include Medical Services and Coronavirus Test
Le Bijou Hotel & Resort is catering a new service to the wealthy during the coronavirus pandemic. The Swiss luxury brand now has a “Covid-19 Service” that includes luxury quarantine apartments with meals included and medical services that also provide coronavirus testing. Prices are not posted on the website but Bloomberg reports that these quarantine apartments will cost anywhere between $200 an $800 per day. Le Bijou has 42 units altogether, and they are located in Zurich, Zug and Lucerne.
Medical services are provided by a private Swiss health-care service. There are twice daily nurse visits for an additional $800 a day or even an in-room virus test for $500. Bloomberg says that since launching these luxury quarantine apartments last week, the company has recorded five bookings.
Luxury Quarantine Apartments Features
Here are some of the selling points for these luxury quarantine apartments:
- Le Bijou apartments stand out because they operate without any staff. In our current situation, this is more important than ever.
- You don’t need to expose yourself to infected patients and hospital infections: Together with our healthcare partner Double Check, we provide medical check-ups and coronavirus tests inside your Le Bijou apartment.
- Convert your Le Bijou apartment into a private health center: With external specialists, we provide healthcare services such as nursing, food delivery, and personal chef service – all with utmost hygiene and under medical control.
- With our healthcare partner, we provide 24/7 personal health monitoring. Our apartments are all centrally located and in immediate proximity to emergency hospitals.
- Our personal chef will meet the highest health-care standards and prepare meals to support your health.
- Book a Le Bijou apartment as a personal home office and enjoy high-speed fiber-quality internet, food delivery, and a staff-free check-in. We also offer one of the best entertainment programs in the industry.
If you’re thinking of booking, you need to contact them for a quote.