Avianca LifeMiles: 10% Transfer Bonus from Amex, Citi, Capital One & More
Avianca’s LifeMiles loyalty program is running a promotion for point transfers. You can now get 10% more LifeMiles when you transfer points from popular programs such as American Express Membership Rewards, Citi ThankYou or Capital One. The regular transfer rate is 1:1. So with this promotion you can either get 1100 LifeMiles for every 1000 points you transfer. Check out the details below.
From April 12th to April 22nd, 2023 you can transfer your points with any of our Point Transfer partners to LifeMiles and earn a 10% bonus.
- American Express Membership Rewards – 10% bonus
- Citi ThankYou Points – 10% bonus
- Capital One Miles – 10% bonus
- HSBC – 10% bonus
- Brex – 10% bonus
- This Promotion is valid only for transfer points or miles from participating transfer partners (“LifeMiles Partners”) to miles of the LifeMiles program from April 12th, 2023 (12:00 AM GMT-6) to April 22nd, 2023 (11:59 PM GMT-6).
- A minimum transfer of 1000 LifeMiles is required.
- During the promotion, the member will receive a 10% bonus over the miles accrued on the member´s account as a product of the transfer. The bonus miles and the transferred miles may be reflected in the account statement in two different transactions.
- All accrued miles count towards Elite progress, except for miles accrued in Iberia, GOL, and certain miles compensations. You will earn qualifying miles according to the rates established for product or service. Check your Elite progress and other conditions at LifeMiles.com. These Miles do not apply for Cenit Recognition
- Transferred LifeMiles and the bonus miles will be accrued no later than 24 hours after the LifeMiles Partner reports the request of miles transfer.
- Once points or miles are transferred to LifeMiles, the transaction cannot be reversed.
- See promotion details here.
We normally see transfer bonuses between 10% and 25% for LifeMiles. So this promotion is on the lower end. However, it does include several popular programs such as Amex, Citi and Capital One. Could be useful if you just want some extra LifeMiles quickly.