This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
Liberty Bank, $100 Bonus For Student & Business Accounts
Liberty Bank has a $100 bonus for new Business Checking accounts or Student accounts in CT and parts of MA and RI. You need to go into a branch to open a business checking account, while student accounts can be opened online. There are no requirement for the business bonus.
- Open a new account and $100 will be credited 30-45 days after open date.
- Earn a one-time $100 incentive if 5 debit card transactions are completed within 60 days of account opening (ATM transactions do not qualify).
Offer is available for residents of:
- CT – all residents
- MA – residents of Hampden, Hampshire, Worcester Counties
- RI – residents of Washington County
Existing Liberty Bank business checking customers ineligible. You may not have had a checking account within the past 365 days.
No fee if you choose eStatements, otherwise there’s a $2 fee.
An easy bonus if you are in the eligible areas. There are no requirements for the business checking bonus, while the student account requires 5 debit card transactions.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Student Banking, PayBack Business Checking
- Availability: CT, MA, RI
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2020
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: 5 debit transactions for Student bonus
- Monthly Fee: None (with eStatements)
- Closing Account Fee: None