Try Key In-Garage Amazon Delivery, Get $30 Credit
Key for Garage is an expansion of the company’s existing Amazon Key service, which already lets Amazon’s drivers deliver packages directly into your home or the trunk of your car. The new service keeps your packages secure by delivering them inside your garage, but might make your home more vulnerable.
In order to use the new service, you’ll need a myQ-compatible garage door opener from Chamberlain or LiftMaster. You can check here if your existing garage door is compatible. If it’s nit, then you can buy a myQ Smart Garage Hub to retrofit your existing garage door opener for an introductory price of $50 (regular price $80). You’ll also need an Amazon Prime subscription to use the service.
Get $30 in Amazon credit after you place your first eligible In-Garage, In-Home, or In-Car Delivery order using the Key by Amazon service by June 1st, 2020. This limited time offer is exclusively for Amazon Prime members who are eligible for Key In-Garage, In-Home, or In-Car Delivery.
Here’s how it works:
Direct link to promotion page here
- Customer must place their In-Garage Delivery order using the Key by Amazon service by June 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST to qualify for the promotional credit.
- To receive the $30 Amazon Credit, you must (1) be a Prime member and first time In-Garage Delivery customer; (2) set up In-Garage Delivery by linking your myQ with the Key by Amazon App, and (3) place your first qualifying Amazon.com order with In-Garage Delivery selected as the delivery method before the promotion ends.
- The $30 Amazon Credit will be applied to your Amazon account after you place your first order with In-Garage Delivery and will be available for use with your next order with In-Garage Delivery.
- Offer available only to Amazon Prime members in select areas.
- You can check your eligibility here: https://www.amazon.com/keyforgarage.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page).
An easy bonus that gets you a $30 credit if you plan to use this service. A previous offer last year was only from $10. Let me know what you think of these new delivery options from Amazon.