Try Amazon In-Garage Delivery, Get $40 Credit
Update: This offer is available again. Get $40 Amazon credit with your first In-Garage Delivery before September 30th, 2021 at 11:59 pm PST. Use promo code KEY40. See offer here.
Key for Garage is an expansion of the company’s existing Amazon Key service, which already lets Amazon’s drivers deliver packages directly into your home or the trunk of your car. The new service keeps your packages secure by delivering them inside your garage. But you do have to give a stranger access to your home.
In order to use the new service, you’ll need a myQ-compatible garage door opener from Chamberlain or LiftMaster. You can check here if your existing garage door is compatible. If it’s nit, then you can buy a myQ Smart Garage Hub to retrofit your existing garage door opener for an introductory price of $50 (regular price $80). You’ll also need an Amazon Prime subscription to use the service.
Get $30 in Amazon credit after you place your first In-Garage Delivery order using the Key by Amazon service by November 15th. This limited time offer is exclusively for Amazon Prime members who are eligible for Key In-Garage.
Here’s how it works:
- Customer must place their In-Garage Delivery order using the Key by Amazon service by November 15th, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST to qualify for the promotional credit.
- To receive the $30 Amazon Credit, you must (1) be a Prime member and first time In-Garage Delivery customer; (2) set up In-Garage Delivery by linking your myQ with the Key by Amazon App, and (3) place your first qualifying Amazon.com order with In-Garage Delivery selected as the delivery method before the promotion ends.
- The $30 Amazon Credit will be applied to your Amazon account after you place your first order with In-Garage Delivery and will be available for use with your next order with In-Garage Delivery.
- Offer available only to Amazon Prime members in select areas.
- You can check your eligibility here: https://www.amazon.com/keyforgarage.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page).
An easy bonus that gets you a $30 credit if you plan to use this service. I have never used them myself, but let me know what you think of these new delivery options from Amazon.