JetBlue Sale with One Way Fares from $25
With coronavirus still around and continuing to spread to new states, traveling might not be on everyone’s mind. But for those looking for a quick getaway, JetBlue is here to help. They have a new sale offering discounted flights to many destinations, including sun-soaked Florida, Dominican Republic and more.
This latest JetBlue sale is for travel between March 18 and June 18, with blackout periods from April 8 through 23 and again May 21 through 25. You can fly any day Monday through Thursday for sale rates. You just have to book your airfare before the sale ends at 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, March 11 local time. The lowest prices are mostly in the new Blue Basic class.
You can find some of the usual JetBlue routes with discounted prices. Here’s a list of some of the better deals listed, and prices can be even lower than what is shown on the sale page:
- Long Beach, CA (LGB) to San Francisco, CA (SFO) for $25 one-way
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) to Nassau, Bahamas for $39 one-way
- New York, NY (JFK) to Orlando, FL (MCO) for $39
- Orlando, FL (MCO) to Austin, TX (AUS) for $39
- Chicago to Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) for $49
- Orlando, FL (MCO) to Boston, MA (BOS)
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to New York, NY (JFK) for $129
- New York, NY (JFK) to Santiago, DR (STI) for $139
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 3/11 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 3/18–6/18/20. Blackout dates: 4/8–4/23 & 5/21–5/25.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
It’s good to wait for these sales to book JetBlue flights since you can often get cheaper prices. This time around you can find flights for as low as $25 one way. Remember that due to the coronavirus outbreak, JetBlue has suspended all change and cancellation fees.
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can contact JetBlue and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance.