JetBlue Plus Card Bonus, Earn 75K Points with $1K Spend
If you’re looking for more JetBlue TrueBlue points, then check out this new welcome bonus on the JetBlue Plus card. You can now earn 70,000 bonus points when you sign up for the card and spend $1,000.
This bonus is showing up in the JetBlue app only. While this JetBlue Plus Card 70K bonus is a good offer, it is not the best we have seen for this card. There’s an in-flight offer for 75K and we have also seen bonuses up to 100K in the past. Let’s take a look at the details below.
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
- Annual Fee: $99
- DIRECT LINK
There’s also the in-flight offer, which you can find here, and it’s normally 5,000 points better. In this case you can earn 75,000 points with $1,000 spend. Just enter any 5 digits for the promo code.
- 6X points on eligible JetBlue purchases
- 2X points at restaurants and eligible grocery stores
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Get 10% of your points back after you redeem for and travel on a JetBlue-operated Award Flight.
- Free first checked bag.
- Annual $100 credit after you purchase a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases on JetBlue-operated flight.
- Earn 5,000 points bonus each year after your JetBlue Plus Card account anniversary.
- Points Payback: Redeem points for a statement credit, up to $1,000 annually.
- Mosaic status faster Earn toward Mosaic with every purchase.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Applying for the Card
Barclay will usually only approve you for a card every 6 months. If you have a Barclay card, put some spend on it first before applying again. They don’t like dormant cardholders. There’s no real limit on the number of cards you can have with Barclays.
They also have a 6/24 rule. That means that they might not approve you if you’ve had more than 6 new cards in the last 24 months. I say might, because we’re not sure if it still applies, and even before it was never really a hard rule.
The fine print in this offer also includes the following:
Any bonus associated with this offer may only be earned once. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had an account with us in this program. In addition, you may not be eligible for this offer if, at any time during our relationship with you, we have cause, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to suspect that the account is being obtained or will be used for abusive or gaming activity (such as, but not limited to, obtaining or using the account to maximize rewards earned in a manner that is not consistent with typical consumer activity and/or multiple credit card account applications/openings).
In the past we have seen bonuses of 100K with $6K spend and 80K with $1K spend. So this offer gets close to those all time bests, but it’s not quite there.
It’s still an easy bonus to earn, since you only need to spend $1,000 to earn 70,000 bonus points. Plus now you get some extra perks after the TrueBlue program refresh.