THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Card Has New Best Ever Welcome Offer
Chase has a new welcome offer for its IHG Rewards Club Premier Card. This is the highest amount of points they have offered, so if you frequently stay at IHG properties, and are eligible for a bonus, it’s definitely worth a look.
- Earn 140,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
$89 Annual Fee.
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
- Earn 25X Points Total per dollar at IHG
- 10X points at IHG Hotels and Resorts as an IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Cardmember
- 10X points from IHG for being an IHG Rewards Club member
- 5X points from IHG with Platinum Elite Status, a benefit of this card
- Earn 2X points on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants.
- All other purchases will earn 1 point per $1 spent
- Enjoy a reward night after each account anniversary year at IHG hotels worldwide (properties up to 40K points)
- 10,000 bonus points after you spend $20,000 on purchases and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year.
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status for as long as you remain a Premier cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit
- Baggage Delay Insurance for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement if you or your immediate family members’ checked or carry-on bags are damaged or lost by the carrier, you’re covered up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Purchase Protection that covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance – If your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $5,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.
- LEARN MORE
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- If you have the old IHG card, you are still eligible for this offer.
- This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
This is the highest welcome offer for the IHG Rewards Club Premier Card. We have previously seen a 125K offer with a $50 credit. Now there is no credit but you get 15,000 more points. That should be slightly more valuable than $50. Reward Nights start from 10,000 points, but the better properties will be much more expensive. I would say that points are usually valued between 0.35-0.40 cents.