IHG Promo, Stay Two Nights to Get 5,000 Bonus Points
IHG has launched a new promotion that will earn you 5,000 bonus points for staying at least two night at an IHG property in January. This is a targeted promotion, but you can check your accounts to see if you are eligible. Check out the details below.
Earn 5,000 bonus points after completing two qualifying nights at participating IHG® Hotels & Resorts, Mr and Mrs Smith properties, or participating Six Senses properties (as identified on each hotel’s booking page), during the period from January 1, 2022, through January 31, 2022. You must register for the promotion in advance in order to be eligible for the bonus points. Look for the offer here.
To qualify for the 5,000 bonus points, each of the two nights must be part of one or more Qualifying Stays. A Qualifying Stay is defined as a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding $30 USD (or local equivalent) per night.
- For the “Stay 2 Nights. Earn 5K Points” offer (“Offer”), you must be an IHG® Rewards member and must be invited to participate in the offer.
- No retroactive credit will be given for nights prior to registration.
- The time needed for awarding points can vary with each promotion, so please allow up to 6 weeks for the bonus points to be posted to your account.
- Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be eligible. If more than one member checks into the same room, only one member is eligible to claim the night for purposes of this Offer.
- The Offer can only be redeemed once per member during the Offer Period, and a maximum of 5,000 IHG® Rewards bonus points can be achieved.
- The bonus points awarded through this Offer are not Elite status qualifying.
This is a decent offer, especially if you are already planning any IHG stays during the month of January. Check your accounts to see if you are targeted, and make sure you register. Only paid stays of $30/might or more will qualify.