IHG Rewards Club: Earn Extra Points or Free Night
IHG is sending out emails to its Rewards Club members with offers to earn extra points for stays, or even free night certificates. Some people are also getting these offers in the IHG app. These offers are targeted, so you must have received some form of direct communication in order to qualify.
Here are some of the offers that have been sent out:
- Book a one night stay to earn 5,000 bonus points.
- Complete two paid stays to earn a Free Night Certificate that is valid through November 30, 2021 for a night up to 40K points
- You must register your member number in advance to participate in this Offer.
- Complete qualifications between April 30, 2021 and July 29, 2021, at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, Kimpton®, EVEN®, avid™, voco™, Regent® Hotels & Resorts, Principal® Hotels, HUALUXE™, IHG® Army Hotels, Mr and Mrs Smith properties, or participating Six Senses properties worldwide.
- Members who are invited to participate in this Offer may also participate in other IHG point offers.
- A Qualifying Stay is defined as a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding $30 per night.
- Only one room per member per Qualifying Stay will be eligible.
- If more than one member checks into the same room, only one member is eligible for the Offer.
- No retroactive credit will be awarded for Stays prior to enrollment.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for bonus points to be posted onto your account.
The free night certificate is a great offer, but the extra 5,000 points are also a decent bonus for cheap stays. I wasn’t targeted for either offer myself, but let me know if you received such offers from IHG.