New Amex Offer
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to 20% on stays at InterContinental and Kimpton Hotels. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges, after you pay for your stay at InterContinental® & Kimpton® Hotels from 8/2/2021 to 10/18/2021. Book online at ihg.com/intercontinental or kimptonhotels.com.
- Offer valid for stays at InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts or any Kimpton® Hotel locations in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at ihg.com/intercontinental or kimptonhotels.com, by using the mobile app or by calling 1-888-424-6835 or 1-800-KIMPTON (546-7866).
- Excludes The Palazzo Las Vegas, The Venetian Las Vegas, Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent® Hotels & Resorts, HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, EVEN Hotels, voco hotels, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort®, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, avid® hotels, Atwell Suites and Mr & Mrs Smith hotels.
- Excludes international locations outside the US.
- Not valid for purchases at restaurants, gift cards, kimptonstyle.com, or for IHG Rewards Club points purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
I saw this offer on several Amex cards, including business cards. So it should be available to most people. Check your accounts now and add it if you think you might use it. Buying gift cards at the front desk should work to trigger the offer, even though it’s excluded in the terms.
Let me know if you have this offer and on which cards you find it.