World of Hyatt is bringing back a promotion that will save you 10% of your points if you redeem this summer.
Get 10% of your redeemed points back. Register today and redeem your points between July 1 and September 2, 2019. Here’s how it works:
- Register for this exclusive Cardmember offer by July 15, 2019.
- Redeem your points for free night awards, Points + Cash stays or towards room upgrades, dining and spa experiences, Exhale fitness classes and spa therapies, or FIND experiences completed between July 1 and September 2, 2019.
- You’ll get 10% of the points you redeem back as Bonus Points. They’ll automatically be deposited into your World of Hyatt account after your points have been used.
The more you redeem, the more you get back:
|Points Redeemed||Bonus Points Received|
- This promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who register for the promotion between June 14, 2019 and July 15, 2019.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between July 1, 2019 and September 2, 2019 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by September 2, 2019.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for free night awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services, Exhale classes and spa therapies, and FIND experiences during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
- Points redeemed for a Points + Cash award will be taken out of your World of Hyatt account at the time of booking.
- Any paid portion of a Points + Cash award will be charged directly to the member by the hotel at the time of checkout.
We have seen this promotion in the past. If you have Hyatt points then it’s definitely worth registering so you get 10% of your points back when you redeem.