Hyatt Place and Hyatt House Growth in 2023
Hyatt Hotels announced today the continued strategic growth of the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands throughout 2023. This growth includes expanding the brand’s footprint in the U.S. in new markets where there are no Hyatt hotels and an expansion of airport locations in key markets.
In 2023, as part of the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands expansion in the U.S., Hyatt will welcome 14 new owners to the Hyatt family and expand existing Hyatt portfolios for five owners.
By the end of 2023, Hyatt expects to have an established hotel presence in U.S. markets that currently do not have a Hyatt hotel located within five miles, including:
- Hyatt Place Albany (N.Y.)
- Hyatt Place Flagstaff (Ariz.)
- Hyatt Place Munster (Ind.)
- Hyatt Place Newark / Main Street (Del.)
- Hyatt Place St. Augustine / Vilano Beach (Fla.)
Additional growth for the company includes the entry of the Hyatt House brand in the following markets:
- Hyatt House Bentonville / Rogers (Ark.)
- Hyatt House Colorado Springs Airport (Colo.)
- Hyatt House Lansing / University Area Lansing (Mich.)
- Hyatt House Mall of America / MSP Airport (Minn.)
- Hyatt House Vacaville (Calif.)
New airport locations coming this year include: