Huntington Bank Voice Business Card, 4% on Groceries, Office Supplies and More
Huntington Bank has a business credit card that offers 4% back on rotating quarterly categories. With the Huntington Bank Voice Business Card you can choose a category each quarter yourself, instead of waiting for them to be announced. And there are great options such as groceries, gas stations, warehouse stores, office supply stores and more.
Update: This card now has a signup bonus as well. You get $150 for spending $2,000 and 8% on your top category for 60 days. See more details below.
Huntington Bank Voice Business Card
Voice offers you 4% cash back in a spending category of your choice (up to $7,000 per quarter, which is $28,000 per year) from 10 categories. Plus earn 1% cash back on all other purchases. The card has no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
You need to choose one of these categories each quarter:
- Gas stations
- Travel & entertainment
- Discount & Warehouse Stores
- Grocery stores
- Utilities & Office Supply Stores
- Electronics, Computer & Camera Stores
- Department, Apparel & Sporting Good Stores
- Home Improvement Stores
- Auto Parts & Service Stores
You can switch your category every quarter, or just keep the same one throughout the year. The choice is yours. See more info about the card here.
- Spend at least $2,000 within the first 60 days from account opening and get $150 (15,000 points).
- Apply for a Huntington Voice Business Credit Card between September 13, 2021 and October 24, 2021 and get double cash back (8% cash back) in the reward category of your choice for the first 60 days from account opening.
- OFFER PAGE
Applying for the Card
The tricky part is getting the card. There’s a online page for the card but you can only apply in a branch. Branches are located only in OH, MI, IN, PA, KY, WV, IL & WI. You don’t have to necessarily live in one of those states, but you have to have a branch close by.
This is a very interesting card with some unusual bonus categories for a business card. You can earn 4% cash back on up to $7,000 per quarter and you can do that spending at grocery stores, gas stations office supply store and more. You need to choose a category each quarter. The downsides are that you need to apply in a branch
and there’s currently no signup bonus. We also do not know if Huntington Bank reports business cards to personal credit history.
What do you think about this card? Is it worth applying?