HP Amex Offer
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $150 at HP. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $150 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $999 in one or more purchases online at hp.com/go/amex by 1/27/2024.
- Offer valid online only at US website hp.com/go/amex. Excludes HP Labs, purchases of replacement or spare parts, training & certificate programs, B2B & public sector purchases.
- Offer also excludes HP Partner and PartnerOne Programs, HP SmartFriend, HP Financial Services, HP Cloud Services, HP Enterprise Services, Technology and IT Consulting Services, Big Data Solutions, and Information Security and Risk Management Services.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent offer if you have any purchases planned at HP. Check your accounts and add the offer now if you think you might use it.