Homes & Villas by Marriott Promo
Marriott has launched a new promotion for stays at its Homes & Villas properties. Marriott Homes & Villas launched in 2019. These properties are not managed by Marriott. Instead the company has partnered with reputable property management companies within the vacation rental industry to offer luxury villas, homes and condos. And now if you stay four or more nights, you can also get 40,000 bonus points.
Starting Monday, May 1 and running for three days only, Marriott Bonvoy members who book a private home rental on Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy for four or more nights will earn 40,000 bonus points to put towards future hotel or home rental stays across the portfolio, experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and much more. The offer starts May 1, 12:01 AM and ends May 3, 11:59 PM and is valid on eligible paid stays between May 1, 2023 and September 9, 2023 making it a great incentive to book summer travel!
- A “stay” is defined as four (4) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMI Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Full Redemption and Cash & Points redemption stays are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21 – 42 days) following the completion of their stay.
This is one of the best promotions we have seen for Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy. You can earn 40,000 bonus points if you book a private home rental with Marriott for 4 or more consecutive nights. You can even book new markets and destinations in the Marriott portfolio such as South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Japan and India.
But keep in mind that this promotion is not live yet. You need to book between May 1 and May 3, 2023 to get this bonus. You eligible paid eligible paid stay must take place between May 1, 2023 and September 9, 2023
These properties are usually quite expensive, so this is not a promotion where you will book a stay just to earn 40,000 points. But it can be a great added bonus if you already plan to book.