Homes & Villas by Marriott Promo – Earn 10,000 Bonus Points With 3 Nights
Marriott has launched a new promotion for stays at its Homes & Villas properties. Marriott Homes & Villas launched in 2019. These properties are not managed by Marriott. Instead the company has partnered with reputable property management companies within the vacation rental industry to offer luxury villas, homes and condos. And now if you stay three or more nights, you can also get 10,000 bonus points.
Starting today, September 6 to Wednesday, September 21 Marriott Bonvoy members who book a private home rental and complete a minimum 3-night stay with a check-out on or before December 31 will earn 10,000 bonus points. A “stay” is defined as three (3) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property. You can see the promotion here.
- A “stay” is defined as three (3) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn 10,000 bonus points per eligible paid stay at a participating home rental booked between September 6, 2022 (12:01 AM EDT) – September 21, 2022 (11:59 PM EDT) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”). Stays of three (3) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning September 6, 2022, up to and including nights stayed on or before December 31, 2022.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMI Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform: however, they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Full Redemption and Cash & Points redemption stays are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21 – 42 days) following the completion of their stay.
This promotion will earn you 10,000 bonus points if you book a private home rental with Marriott for 3 or more consecutive nights. You must book by September 21, but you can stay through the end of the year.
These properties are usually quite expensive, so this is not a promotion where you will book a stay just to earn 10,000 points. But it can be an added bonus if you already plan to book. There’s also an Amex Offer that will get you $100 back if you spend $500 or more on a Marriott Homes & Villas stay. Homes & Villas by Marriott International is also offering guests in the United States, $20 off their first grocery order on Uber Eats of $50 or more until October 31. The unique promotion code will be shared with members in their pre-arrival email ahead of their stay.