Update: The deal is back until 2/29/20.
Home Depot is offering once again 11% off ANY in-store purchase. You can submit your rebate online at homedepotrebates.com/11percentmatch. You have to submit within thirty days of purchase. Offer is available at select locations that are listed in the rebate form, from 06/16/19 – 06/22/19.
- Valid for purchases at select locations between 06/16/19 – 06/22/19.
- Rebate form must be postmarked no later than 30 days after purchase.
- Offer valid for in stock merchandise only, no special orders.
- Select SKUs are excluded from this offer
- Make copies of all materials submitted if you are mailing the form
- Processing takes about 4-6 weeks.
We see this offer ever few weeks or months. Good deal for those who are planing big purchases at Home Depot. Just make sure you make your purchase at an eligible store and submit your claim within 30 days. Also keep an eye out for exclusions. The rebate will come in the form of a Home Depot gift card. I have read some reports in the past with people having issues, but I think you should be OK if you follow all the requirements and claim the rebate within the offer period.
10 thoughts on “Home Depot Rebate, Get 11% Back When You Shop In-Store”
Home Depot have thousands of pages of exclusions
That is true.
Home depot does not pay many 11% rebates that are submited.
Have you had issues with these rebates?
where is the form for 1/19/20-1/25/20?
i found it
How do you check the status of the rebate request
what is your address for the rebate
It’s in the link