Holiday Inn Club Timeshare Offer
Holiday Inn Club Vacations has a new offer that can get you a cheap stay 3-night stay from $149 total. You can choose one of ten eligible destinations such as Las Vegas, Galveston, Myrtle Beach and more. On top of that you can get 10,000 IHG points. There’s a catch, you must attend a timeshare presentation.
Enjoy up to 70% off the regular rate when you book one of these timeshare getaways today. Purchase now and have up to 12 months to travel. Travel when you’re ready, and as a bonus, you’ll receive 10K points after attending a timeshare presentation. Choose from two exclusive offers.
- Get 4 days, 3 nights for:
- $249 at Holiday Inn Club Vacations resorts
- $149 at a centrally-located partner hotel.
- Get 10,000 IHG points
- Must attend a two-hour timeshare sales presentation.
- See offer here.
Eligible destinations include:
- Branson, MO
- Cocoa Beach, FL
- Galveston, TX
- Gatlinburg, TN
- Lake Tahoe, NV
- Las Vegas, NV
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- New Orleans, LA
- Orlando, FL
- Williamsburg, VA
- You are required to attend a two-hour timeshare sales presentation for the offering of a timeshare interest in Holiday Inn Club Vacations at several locations.
- This offering will be made at a Holiday Inn Club Vacations Resort.
- The retail value of this offer is between $732 and $1,651, depending upon travel dates selected.
- Offer is void where prohibited by law and in Alaska and Hawaii.
- Must be at least 25-years-old (Spouse must be 21 or older)
- Couples, married or unmarried, must attend the tour together
- Must have an annual household income of at least $50,000 USD
- Must not have toured in the last 6 months (maximum 3 permitted per lifetime)
- See full terms here.
If one of these destinations is on your travel list, or you just want a cheap getaway, then definitely take a look and see if it makes sense for you. Just keep in mind that it comes with a mandatory sales pitch for Holiday Inn Club Vacations. You have to sit through that for two hours. They can’t force you to buy anything, but again not everyone can say “no” over and over.
They make those deals sound pretty good. So if that’s something you’re not comfortable with, might be best to skip this Holiday Inn Club Vacations offer. But if you’ve done this before, or are confident that you will resist the temptation, then could be a good opportunity. You can read about my experience with a similar offer from Marriott.
Have you participated in similar timeshare offers in the past. How did they go and what tips do you have for other readers?