Hisense 60″ LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $380
Check out this deal at Best Buy for a $380 Hisense 60″ LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV. It will not last long, so grab one now if interested.
Hisense – 60″ Class A6G Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV for $379.99
Don’t forget to check shopping portals.
- 4K Ultra HD: 1080p’s bigger, better looking brother. It has four times the resolution of a regular Full HD screen, along with 8.3 million pixels and a full array LED backlight creating a sharper, more colorful picture.
- Dolby Vision™ HDR and HDR10: Cinema technology for your home. We’re talking more detail in the shadows, visibly clearer highlights and dramatically more vibrant colors. So good, it’s a Dolby Laboratories certified HDR product.
- Android TV: Customize your Android TV home screen to display your favorite apps, shows, and movies. Cue the latest episode, pick up where you left off, or jump to a new show on your go-to app in no time.
- Auto Low Latency Mode: Who wants to adjust their TV’s settings for gaming? Not us and we’re guessing not you. Luckily, Auto Low Latency Mode does it all for you. So you automatically get smooth, uninterrupted play. No lag with no effort.
- Chromecast Built-in: Go from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV in an instant. With Chromecast built-in, you can cast all your favorite movies, shows, apps, games, and more directly to your TV.
- Voice Remote: With the voice remote, you can open apps, adjust the volume, and search for your favorite shows using your voice. Just press the Google Assistant button on your remote to talk to Google.
- DTS® Virtual: X™ This scalable and versatile advanced post processing package creates immersive audio by virtualizing height content over traditional stereos.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you take action (i.e. subscribe, make a purchase) after clicking a link, I may earn some beer 🍺money, which I promise to drink responsibly. When applicable, you should always go through shopping portals to earn cashback. But when that's not an option, your support for the site is always greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading!