New Hilton Promotion: Earn 2K with Every Stay + 10K Every 10 Nights
Hilton has a new promotion for Hilton Honors members to start off the new year. You can earn 2,000 points for every stay plus 10,000 points every 10 nights. The promotion kicks off on January 6th.
Hilton Honors is ringing in the new year by awarding members unlimited earning and spending potential with Points Unlimited, starting January 6. There’s no limit to what members can earn, with 2,000 Points every stay PLUS 10,000 Points every 10 nights. Here’s the details:
- Registered members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay during the promotion period
- An additional 10,000 Bonus Points for every 10th night completed
- Each time a member achieves 10 nights, 10,000 Bonus Points will be awarded, and the member’s stay/night count will reset
- Promotion Stay Date: January 6 – May 3, 2020
- Offer valid for stays completed January 6 – May 3, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer.
- The 10,000 Bonus Points award can be earned an unlimited number of times. Each time a member achieves 10 nights, 10,000 Bonus Points will be awarded and the member’s night count will reset. Additional nights earned over the 10 night threshold in a stay will count towards achieving the member’s next 10,000 Bonus Point award.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
A good promotion from Hilton, if you have a lot of upcoming stays at their properties. So make sure you register first. Then you need to complete your stays between January 6 and May 3, 2020.
Check out all 4 Hilton Honors credit cards if you want to earn more points.