Hilton has a new promotion for Hilton Card Members that can get you a a bonus of 5,000 Hilton Honors points when you complete two stays by the end of the year. Card Members must first register for the promotion.
Hilton 5K Offer
As a valued American Express Hilton Honors Card Member or American Express Hilton Honors Surpass Card Member, earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Points when you register and complete two stays using your Card at any participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio from October 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017.
- For two completed stays between October 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017
- Hilton Honors members will receive 5,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
- This offer is valid for Hilton Honors members who hold the Hilton Honors Card from American Express or the Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express.
- Offer valid for stays during the Promotion Period at any hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio.
- Card Members must first register for the promotion at HiltonHonors.com/Amex5K, then book and pay for two (2) completed stays using their Hilton Honors Card from American Express, Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express or other Card from American Express at any hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio.
- Bonus Points do not count toward Hilton Honors Elite tier qualification.
- Please allow four to six weeks from completion of your stays for Bonus Points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
5,000 Hilton points are not something that will make people switch their travel plans, they’re only worth about $20. But you could stack it with a few Amex Offers if you have them on your cards and it is definitely worth it if you already have planned stays at Hilton properties.
Here’s some active Amex Offers: