There’s a new Amex Offer available today that can save you 20% off at Hilton Hotels, but it comes with some exclusions.
Get a 1X $50 statement credit and unlock a new offer by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate & room charges after you pay for your stay with Hilton Hotels & Resorts from 8/30-10/30/17. Book direct with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
- Offer only valid at properties in the US and U.S. Territories.
- Reservations must be made online at hiltonhotels.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Excludes Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hampton by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- After redeeming this offer, you will receive an email with details about an additional offer from Embassy Suites by Hilton, which your same Card will be automatically enrolled in.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. O
- Excludes gift card purchases. Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
You can also use Twitter Sync with hashtag #AmexHilton. If you card is synced you tweet a hashtag and offer is added to connected card. Read more about that here.
A decent offer, but the long list of exclusions makes it very limited. Add it to your cards if you think it could be useful to you. You can maybe stack it with this other targeted Amex Offer for Hilton.