Hertz Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get $40 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $40, or earn you an extra 4,000 Membership Rewards points for Hertz car rentals.
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 to pay for eligible rentals in one or more transactions made directly with Hertz by 12/15/2020.
- Offer valid only for vehicle rentals made directly with participating Hertz Corporate Owned locations in the U.S. Rentals can be made through the Hertz U.S. website http://www.hertz.com, the Hertz mobile app, Hertz U.S. phone reservations, or in-person at participating Hertz Corporate owned locations in the U.S.
- Must pick up and return rental to Hertz Corporate Owned locations only.
- Eligible rentals must be paid by 12/15/2020 in order to qualify.
- Excludes independently licensed locations, Hertz Car Sales, Rent2Buy, HERC/Hertz Equipment Rental, Hertz Entertainment Services and Donlen Fleet Management.
- Not valid for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate booking sites.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This seems to be a targeted offer, but I see it on a few American Express credit cards. Check your accounts and add it now if you think you might use it. Works out to a 20% discount if you spend exactly $200. You need to pay by 12/15 in order to get the statement credit.