Hard Rock Atlantic City Amex Offer:, Spend $150, Get $30 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $30 on your next stay at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City.
Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150 on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City from 1/29/2021 to 4/29/2021. See merchant website for current business operations and availability.
- Offer valid only at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City.
- Offer valid on reservations, room service orders and charges made to room.
- Reservations must be made online at hardrockhotels.com/atlantic-city or by calling 1-609-449-1000. Please see merchant website for current business operations and availability.
- Excludes all other Hard Rock Hotel locations, amenities or purchases not charged to a room, dining purchases other than room service orders, live event tickets, and transactions or reservations made through third party sites or agents.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Decent savings if you plan to go to AC.