Google Pay, $21 Off $50+ Target Purchase
Google Pay has a great offer for Target purchases that can save you up to 42% on your next order. The offer is showing up in the app, and looks like most people should be able to see it. Activation is required and you have through the end of the year to use it.
Earn $21 cashback when you activate this offer and make qualifying transactions of $50 or more at Target stores or Target.com with your enrolled card. Offer expires Dec. 31, 2020.
Make sure you enroll a card for the offer, and use it to make your purchase. You do not have to use Google Pay for your purchase. Cash back that you earn through this offer will be added to your money in Google Pay.
- Valid at participating Target locations in the US and online at Target’s website
- Not valid on transactions made using the Target RedCard.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 reward with this offer.
- Activated offer will automatically expire 45 days after activation if not used or on the offer expiry date, whichever is sooner.
Get a $21 bonus when you sign up by January 31, 2021 and make a transaction of $10 or more. Qualifying payments include:
- Sending money to a friend that you haven’t paid before OR
- Make contactless payment in-store (NFC-enabled Android devices only)
This is a great offer that can net you some easy savings at Target, either online or in-store. You need to activate the offer and enroll a card. You then use that card to make your purchase of $50 or more at Target. You don’t have to use Google Pay. Just keep in mind that it doesn’t work with the Target RedCard and any cashback you earn is added to your Google Pay account.
HT: Frequent Miler