Stop&Shop has a new gift cards deal that will save you as much as 20% on eligible third party gift cards. It could even be possible to stack with digital coupon offer that we posted previously.
$20 Off Next Shopping Trip
This new promotion from Stop & Shop gives you $20 off your next order via print receipt, when you purchase $100 in select third party gift cards.
- Offer valid 11/10 to 11/30
- Limit one offer per transaction
- Coupon expires 12/7/17
- Excludes Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Reloadable and Stop&Shop gift cards
Interestingly, there’s also another gift card promotion going on at Stop&Shop that overlaps with this promotion for a few days. There’s a few merchants that appear on both offers, which means that it could be possible to stack savings. Here’s a list of merchants that appear on both promotions:
- Save $25 when you buy $150 or more in Lowe’s Gift Cards. Exp: 11/06/2017
- Save $20 when you buy $100 or more in Best Buy Gift Cards. Exp: 11/13/2017
- Save $10 when you buy $50 or more in JCPenney Gift Cards. Exp: 11/16/2017
- Save $10 when you buy $50 or more in Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards. Exp: 11/16/2017
If we look at a Best Buy gift card for example, this is how it could work. Buy $20 worth of food and a $100 Best Buy Gift Cards and you only pay $100. You should also get a print out for $20 off your next order. So $40 worth of items for free when buying a Best Buy gift card.
This seems like a great deal specially if you value Stop&Shop credit at face value. Just this promotion alone gets you a 20% discount at some merchants and it could be amazing if it does indeed stack with the previous coupon. Just be mindful of the expiration dates for each offer, since older offer for Best Buy ends at 11/13 and teh others at 11/16. While this new promotion goes on for much longer.
Also keep in mind that Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Reloadable and Stop&Shop gift cards are excluded from this promotion.
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back.