Frontier Airlines has another sale with flights starting at less than $20 one-way. That fare includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, but any extras will cost you with Frontier, as it’s the case with budget airlines. There’s several routes available for just $19.30 one way and that’s an amazing deal if the itinerary and dates work for you. You need to book by tomorrow and travel between 04/09/18 and 05/09/18.
- Purchase by 03/21/2018
- Sale is valid Mondays through Saturdays.
- 14 day advance purchase required.
- Travel dates vary, but will usually be between 04/09/18-05/09/18
- Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- Blackout date apply. See each route for specific exclusions.
We’ve seen prices as low as $15 from Frontier in the past, but this is still a good promotion if any of these routes work for you. Just make sure you familiarize yourself with their fees, to keep this a good deal. Flying for less than $20 is great so take a look, especially if you’re in cities services by Frontier. From Long Island/Islip (ISP) for example you can fly for $19.30 to Minneapolis (MSP), Chicago Ohare (ORD) or Detroit (DTW).