Pay for Sam’s Club $45 Membership, Get $45 eGift Card
Gilt has a great offer for those who are looking to get a new Sam’s Club membership. The annual membership costs $45, but with this offer you can get it for free, kind of. Here’s how it works:
- Pay $45 for:
- One-year membership to Sam’s Club (worth $45)
- Free $45 e-gift card (after first purchase of $45 or more within 30 days)
This offer can’t be combined with Gilt coupons. But you can try going through a shopping portal such as Rakuten ($30 signup bonus) to get 5% cashback on Gilti purchases.
- To redeem, please visit here to activate your membership. Enter your code in the “Promotion Code” field.
- Limit one voucher per member
- Membership must be activated by July 28, 2020. Membership expires one year from the date the Sam’s Club membership is activated
- E-gift card will be emailed after your first purchase of $45 or more; purchase must be made within 30 days of membership activation. Please allow up to 21 days for e-gift card to delivered after qualifying purchase is made. E-gift card will be sent via email to the email address used to create new Sam’s Club membership
- Purchasers will be opted into Sam’s Club auto renewal program upon first transaction in club
- By enrolling in Sam’s auto renewal program, you authorize Sam’s to charge the card selected an annual recurring charge in the amount of the, then standard, membership fee for all active memberships on your account
- E-gift cards do not expire and are not valid towards membership fees or service
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Valid for new members only
- Voucher is not valid for prior purchases, prior balances, or purchases of gift cards
- Voucher may not be combined with any other offer, promotion, coupon or discount or certificate and must be used in a single visit
- May be used to obtain the discount stated on the Voucher until July 28, 2020; after that time, and for a period of 5 years from the date of issue (or longer, if provided by law), the Voucher may be redeemed with the Vendor for the services stated on the Voucher equal to the value for which it was originally purchased.
Great deal if you were thinking of signing up. The e-gift card does not expire. If you take it at face value, then this is essentially a free Sam’s Club membership. Says in the terms that you will be opted into Sam’s Club auto renewal program upon first transaction in club, but you can turn that off soon after so you don’t get charged automatically at renewal.