Buy Flying Blue Miles with 100% Bonus
Flying Blue is Air France-KLM’s frequent flyer program. We see promotions for purchasing Flying Blue miles a couple of times a year, and now they are running one of the best versions with up to a 100% bonus. While it is a huge discount on the price you would normally pay, it is still not something for everyone. Check out the full details below.
Buy Miles by September 27, 2023 you’ll receive a 100% bonus on purchased miles. This promotion will give you a price of about 1.53 cents per mile. Miles are sold to you by Points Inc. Miles will be deposited into your account within 72 hours of purchase, but usually quicker than that.
This bonus is tiered:
- Buy 4,000-12,000 miles, receive 50% bonus
- Buy 12,000-24,000 miles, receive 70% bonus
- Buy 24,000+ miles, receive 100% bonus
- Elite members can receive a maximum bonus of 100,000 Miles. Non-elites can get up to 75,000 miles.
- Miles are sold in units of 2,000 Miles.
- Must purchase miles by September 27, 2023.
Buying Flying Blue miles for 1.53 cents is not ideal. There are easier ways to get miles miles through transfers from all major programs, American Express Membership Rewards (with a 25% bonus currently), Capital One miles, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Citi ThankYou points and Marriott.
It’s also worth noting that you shouldn’t purchase miles or points, or even transfer them speculatively. I would only do it if you your eyes on a specific redemption, and if you are getting a good value for your miles.
HT: Frequent Miler