JetBlue has a sale with fares starting at just $49 one-way. There’s a few flights available for that price.
You need to book today or tomorrow. Check all available flights here.
Here’s the details
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by March 10, 2016 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Monday – Thursday & Saturday travel between April 4 – June 15, 2016. Blackout dates: 5/26 – 5/30/16 (all cities) plus 4/9, 4/14 – 4/24/16 (BOS, BDL, BTV, ORH, PVD, PWM) and 4/9, 4/16, 4/21 – 4/25/16 (JFK, LGA).
- Blue fare shown. To learn more about our new fare options, click here.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
Remember that you have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to the departure date.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can give JetBlue a call and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance. Read more here about their Changes, Cancellations and Standby Guidelines.