The plaintiffs in this lawsuit claim that some Fitbit devices are not able to track sleep as represented to consumers on the product’s packaging. Defendant denies this claim and maintains that the products worked as promised and that it has done nothing wrong. The Court has not decided who is right.
You are a “Class Member” if you purchased, and registered online, a Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, or Fitbit Ultra: in
- California or Florida from September 1, 2009 to October 27, 2014; or
- New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Ohio from March 26, 2012 to October 27, 2014;
- Missouri or Illinois from March 26, 2013 to October 27, 2014; or
- Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, or Washington state from March 26, 2014 to October 27, 2014.
What Products Are Included?
Fitbit branded wearable devices with a sleep tracking feature
- Fitbit Flex
- Fitbit One
- Fitbit Ultra
How Much Do I Get?
If you are a Class Member and the settlement is approved, and you timely file a Claim Form, you are entitled to a cash payment of $12.50.
Your Claim Form Must Be Submitted By Or Postmarked By December 22, 2019
Do Not Submit False Claims
These settlements enable you to get something back if you were wronged by merchants, manufacturers or other entities. They sometimes reach out to you to let you know that you’re part of a settlement, but that’s not always the case. make sure to check dates and products carefully to see if you’re eligible. You can look here for more settlement rebates that you might qualify for.
Please do not submit fraudulent claims for these settlement rebates. It takes money away from those who deserve a reimbursement, and furthermore it is illegal. You’re usually required to acknowledge something along these lines:
I certify under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States that all of the information provided on this Claim Form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- File claim here
- Rebate: $12.50
- Proof of Purchase Required: Yes, must have registered device online
- Settlement Pool: N/A
- Filing Deadline: 12/22/2019
- Read Settlement Details Here
The Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card is a great travel card that comes with a big welcome offer and many benefits.
- Earn a welcome bonus of 60,000 bonus Ultimate Rewards points (worth $750 or more) when you spend $4,000 in 3 months.
- You can also earn:
- 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on Lyft rides
- 2X Ultimate Rewards points on travel and dining and 1X on all other purchases
- Points are worth 25% more when redeemed for travel through Chase
- LEARN MORE