Fire TV Devices, Get $3 Prime Video Credit When You Watch Ad
Amazon is offering $3 Prime video credit for watching a Shell Rotella Oil ad on Fire TV devices.
You’ll normally see these ads pop op on your screen on your Fire TV or Fire Stick after it’s idle for a short while. Ads will show up as a screensaver and you probably need to press play to watch them. You can claim this promotional credit by 12/15/22, and you have until 02/03/2023 to use it. You can see offer details here (affiliate link).
You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit expires at 12/15/22 12:00 AM GMT.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $3.00
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer only applies to digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the content detail page). Digital content sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer.