Enterprise Amex Offer: Earn Extra 5X Points, Up to 5000 Max
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can earn you extra points on Enterprise car rentals. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 5 additional Membership Rewards points for each dollar spent on qualifying rentals made using your enrolled eligible Card in-store at Enterprise Rent-A-Car or online at Enterprise.com by 12/31/2022. Reservations must be booked 24-hours in advance. Limit of 5,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked directly with Enterprise Rent-A-Car in-store, at the US version of the website or mobile app within the US and US territories.
- Rentals must be completed by 12/31/2022.
- Not valid for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate sites.
- Excludes Enterprise Truck, Enterprise CarShare, RideShare by Enterprise, Car Sales, Enterprise Fleet Management Solutions, Entertainment & Production Rentals, Meetings & Group Rentals, General Aviation/FBO Rentals, Tour Operator bookings and purchases with Travel Partners (such as Airfare, Train, Hotel).
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
A decent bonus if you plan to rent a car from Enterprise. The offer is targeted, but I see it on a couple of cards.