Enterprise Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get $40 Back
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Reservations must be booked at Enterprise.com. Valid on US Reservations only. Must pay for your rental between 9/16/2020 and 12/31/2020.
- Must book directly with Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the US version of the website or mobile app.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked at locations within the US and US territories.
- Offer valid on qualifying rentals between 9/16/2020 and 12/31/2020.
- Eligible rentals must be a minimum of $200 USD including taxes and fees.
- Car rentals must be completed by offer end date.
- Not valid for for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate sites.
- Excludes Enterprise Truck, Enterprise CarShare, RideShare by Enterprise, Car Sales, Enterprise Fleet Management Solutions, Entertainment & Production Rentals, Meetings & Group Rentals, General Aviation/FBO Rentals, Tour Operator bookings and purchases with Travel Partners (such as Airfare, Train, Hotel).
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good discount if you have any travel plans that involve renting a car. You can save up to 20% on your Enterprise rental if you spend exactly $200.