Enter to Win Free Trip to London
Barclays has launched a sweepstakes for all cardholders, giving 5 of them a chance to win a free trip to London. This is a trip for two that includes business class airfare, a 4-night stay, tickets to a a Premier League match, $1,000 in cash, and more.
This is a five day/four night trip and one guest to London, England to attend a Premier League Soccer Match from May 25, 2023 through May 29, 2023. It includes:
- Round-trip business class air transportation from a major international airport nearest Winner’s home to London, England
- Four (4) nights’ double occupancy hotel accommodations, round trip ground transportation to hotel from airport, round trip ground transportation to and from Premier League match/tour
- One (1) tour as determined by Sponsor
- A Welcome Dinner
- $1,000 cash for spending money (awarded in the form of a check)
- Two (2) tickets to a match as determined by the Sponsor on May 28, 2023.
- The Grand Prize Winner will also receive a check in the amount of $6,726, approximately 30% of the estimated value of the prize that may be used to assist with the payment of associated taxes.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $29,146 for each winner, including tax assistance check.
American Airlines cardholders can enter here, JetBlue cards here, and Wyndham cardholders here. But you can probably use any of these links as long as you have a Barclays card.
One winner will be chosen from each group of cards:
2 thoughts on “Enter to Win Free Trip to London and Tickets to EPL Match (Barclays Cardholders Only)”
No Choice Privilege card holder prize?
Oh didn’t notice that. I guess not, since they’re going to Wells Fargo.