Uber Eats, $50 Off $80 on First Costco Order (Targeted)
Uber Eats has a promotion for Costco deliveries. This is a targeted promotion that was sent out by email to select customers. The email subject is “$50 off fall favorites at Costco”. Some people might also see an offer for $50 off $100 instead.
Get $50 off your first grocery order of $80 or more from Costco. You must purchase through the Grocery section of the Uber or Uber Eats app. Must meet order minimum before applicable taxes and fees. This offer expires on November 7, 2021.
- Must add Costco membership information to the Uber Eats account before checkout.
- You must receive this offer directly from Uber to be eligible; offer applied directly to the account associated with this email.
- Only valid where groceries are available through the Uber and/or Uber Eats app.
- Only valid on your first order.
- Order total must be from a single store to qualify.
A good discount for your first order from Costco. Most items will be about 10-15% more expensive and there’s a 4.99 delivery fee. Even with the higher prices it should be close to a 50% discount. You must be targeted for the offer in order to use it. There’s no promo code. You can also find promo codes here. If you have Hulu, you can get free Eats Pass for 6 months.