East Boston Savings Bank, $100 for New Checking Accounts (MA)
East Boston Savings Bank is offering a bonus of $100 for those who open a new checking account by the end of the year. The bonus is available in MA only for any account opened between September 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 in branch.
- Open any checking account. Minimum deposit to open any new checking account is $50.
- Receive $50 cash bonus when you have 2 recurring direct deposits within 60 days of account opening.
- Receive another $50 when you enroll in online banking and make at least three online bill payments within 60 days of account opening.
In order to receive the bonuses, the account must remain open in the eligible product type at the time of bonus payout. In addition, the account must have a positive balance at the time of bonus payment. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported to IRS on Form 1099-INT. Bonus payments will be credited to your account within 90 days of account opening if the above conditions are met. Plus a free gift is awarded when account is opened.
- Available in MA only
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer(s), only one account will be eligible for the bonuses.
- Primary customer on the account is only eligible for bonus offers once ($100 maximum).
Simply Free Checking and Interest Checking accounts have no monthly fees.
Not a great bonus. You get $100 is is on the lower end of bank bonuses and there’s also requirements such as direct deposit and three online bill payments. Definitely look for other bonuses available in MA first and then go for this one.
- See Offer
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Simply Free Checking or Interest Checking
- Availability: MA
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Other Requirements: 3 online bill payments
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown