DoorDash, Save 15% on Pickup Orders (Max Savings $15)
DoorDash is offering a 15%discount on your next Food Pickup Order when you apply promo code PICKUP15OFF at checkout. This offer is valid through April 6, 2020, at participating restaurants that have pickup as an option. We usually see a similar deal every Thursday. Savings limited to $15.
If you don’t have an account, you can signup here to get a $5 bonus. But this promotion might not work on your first order.
- Offer valid on DoorDash pickup orders only.
- Offer valid through April 6, 2020 at participating merchants.
- Maximum redemption value $15.00.
- Limit one per person.
- Not valid for the purchase of alcohol.
Good discount for pick up orders. Now DoorDash also includes convenience stores. So you should have more options to choose from, even for household supplies and snacks from stores like 7-Eleven, WaWa etc. You can save 20% on DoorDash orders if you use your SoFi debit card. Chase cardholders also get DoorDash benefits sch as free DashPass and $60 DoorDash credit. Check out more deals for food delivery apps here.
Please be safe! The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Check out the CDC website for more information. During this coronavirus pandemic try your best to:
- Stay home if you can and avoid gatherings of more than ten people. This is extremely important for older adults and people who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease etc.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others if you must go out in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets and countertops.