Get 20% Cash Back on DoorDash and Streaming Services with SoFi Money Debit Card
SoFi Money is a cash management account with no fees. It is one of the best cards for international travelers as it reimburses you ATM fees and it doesn’t have any foreign transaction fees. It also comes with a $25 signup bonus, which is down from $100 which was offered last year. The free debit card on the account also comes with some extra perk. Previously it offered 20% off Lyft rides and 20% off Netflix. Now you can get a 20% discount on DoorDash orders and many streaming services.
For the next three months, you can earn 20% cash back when you use SoFi Money on the following services:
- Streaming services, including:
- Amazon Prime Video
- HBO Now
- CBS All Access
- Pandora Music
- Google Play Music.
To start earning cash back, simply update your DoorDash and streaming accounts to make SoFi Money your primary payment method and start spending.
- SoFi Money Members who wish to participate in the Program are required to opt-in by adding their SoFi Money debit card to their merchant subscription account and using it to make ongoing subscription payments to Eligible Merchants.
- You may register your SoFi Money debit card with multiple Eligible Merchants.
- The Program will be available for a three-month term between 3/23/2020 at 12AM PT and 6/30/2020 at 11:59PM PT.
- Ongoing monthly subscription payments with Eligible Merchants, using a SoFi Money debit card and posted during the Promotion Period, are eligible for cash back under the terms of the Program.
- For each eligible transaction posted during the Promotion Period, Members will receive a credit to their SoFi Money account equal to 20% of the transaction charges to their SoFi Money debit card
- Cash Back earned will in each case be rounded up to the nearest cent.
- Cash Back credits may take up to 14 business days after the eligible transactions are posted.
- There is a maximum aggregate cap on cashback bonuses of $75 per Member for this Program.
A good and well timed discount with many people self isolating. Everyone can use food delivery right now and streaming services. And a 20% discount is as good as it gets.