Discover Cardholders, Earn 5% Cashback on Select Categories in Jan-Feb
Discover is targeting select cardholders with an offer to earn 5% cashback during January and February on select categories. These offers are different from the quarterly 5% Cashback Bonus program. It looks like there are different offers out there, so you need to check your emails and activate the offer is you are targeted. So far I have seen offers for 5% cash back on Digital Wallets or Restaurants. Check out he details below.
Check your emails for one of these offers:
- Activate to earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Digital Wallets from 1/1/23 (or the date on which you activate 5%, whichever is later) through 2/28/23, on up to $1,000 in purchases.
- Activate to earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Restaurants from 1/1/23 (or the date on which you activate 5%, whichever is later) through 2/28/23, on up to $1,000 in purchases.
- Enrollment in this offer does not confirm enrollment in the quarterly 5% Cashback Bonus program.
- Purchases must be made with merchants in the U.S. to qualify for 5%.
- The transaction date must be before or on the last day of the offer or promotion.
During the first quarter of 2023, you can already earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Grocery Stores, Drug Stores and Select Streaming Services. Now you can also get 5% at an additional category such as Digital Wallets or Restaurants, if you are targeted.
Just make sure to check your emails and activate this offer, which is separate for the regular quarterly categories. Also let me know in the comments if you have a different offer for your Discover card.