Discover Cardholders, Earn 5% Cash Back (Up to $25) at Amazon or Walmart
Discover is targeting some current cardholders with an offer to earn 5% cash back on purchases at either Amazon or Walmart. You must have received the offer directly in your email in order to be eligible. You can also check your Discover card accounts.
You could see one of these offers:
- Activate to earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Amazon.com (affiliate link) from 3/1/22 (or the date on which you activate 5%, whichever is later) through 3/31/22, on up to $500 in purchases.
- Activate to earn 5% Cashback Bonus at Walmart from 3/1/22 (or the date on which you activate 5%, whichever is later) through 3/31/22, on up to $500 in purchases.
- Purchases must be made with merchants in the U.S. To qualify for 5%, the purchase transaction date must be before or on the last day of the offer or promotion. For online purchases, the transaction date from the merchant may be the date when the item ships.
- Rewards are added to your account within two billing periods.
- Discover makes every effort to include all Merchant Identification Numbers (MIDs). Even if a purchase appears to fit in this promotion, it may not qualify if the merchant has a Merchant Identification Number (MID) that falls outside of the description of this promotion. Discover Card does not create MID category descriptions for this merchant. Third-party payment accounts and digital wallet transactions do not qualify to earn 5% cash back.
Nice offers if you shop at either merchant. Check your emails or account and activate the offer before making a purchase.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.