Buy 7,000+ IHG Rewards Club points and you will receive double the points. Offer available for purchases made between 12:00 AM ET June 3, 2019 and 11:59 PM ET June 8, 2019 inclusive. We see this offer for discounted IHG points every few months.
- Offer available for purchases made between 12:00 AM ET June 3, 2019 and 11:59 PM ET June 8, 2019 inclusive.
- This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer for the intended recipient only and may not be forwarded.
- Bonus points will be awarded upon completion of the transaction.
- Members may purchase a maximum of 100,000 points per calendar year and receive as a gift a maximum of 100,000 points per calendar year.
- Please allow 72 hours for points to post and appear in the recipient’s account.
IHG points are valued at about 0.4 cents each on average and through this offer you’re purchasing them for 0.5 cents a piece if you buy at least 7,000 points. Not really an outstanding deal but useful for specific redemptions. Even though you’re getting these points for half the normal price, you shouldn’t buy them speculatively. Only purchase if you have a redemption in mind that will give you a good value for your points, or if you need some extra points in your account. Discounted IHG points are not that rare, so no need to rush. These points are sold by Points.com and not directly from IHG, so just use a credit card that earn you at least 2% on everyday spending. You can also try going through a portal to save a bit more.
2 thoughts on “Purchase IHG Points, Get 100% Bonus (0.5¢ Per Point)”
I did not get the targeted (I guess) points.com offer. I’m not sure how to get that offer.
But currently on IHG, if you buy 26k+26k points (52k total) they are 0.5 cents / point. If you buy only 7k+7k they come in at 0.675 cents each.
I saw minimum 7k to get them at 0.5c, maybe it varies from one account ti the other.