Last October World of Hyatt announced an agreement to acquire Two Roads Hospitality. Through the addition of Two Roads, Hyatt expands its brand presence into 23 new markets while enhancing its offerings in lifestyle hotel experiences and wellbeing. Two Roads Hospitality includes Alila, Destination, Joie de Vivre, Thompson and more brands. While some of these brands have already been integrated into the World of Hyatt program, today they started adding Destination hotels.
Destination Hotels Integrated with World of Hyatt
Eight Destination Hotels in the US will join World of Hyatt between August 20 and September 10, 2019. Here’s the properties that are being added and the dates:
- Added on August 20, 2019:
- Quirk Hotel – Richmond, Virginia (Cat 3)
- Motif Seattle – Seattle, Washington (Cat 4)
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel & Conference Center – Tempe, Arizona (Cat 3)
- The Carolina Inn – Chapel Hill, North Carolina (Cat 3)
- Added on August 21, 2019:
- The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch – Scottsdale, Arizona (Cat 3)
- Rizzo Center – Chapel Hill, North Carolina (Cat 3)
- Added on September 10, 2019:
- The Elms Hotel & Spa – Excelsior Springs, Missouri (Cat 2)
- Hotel De Anza – San Jose, California (Cat 4)
World of Hyatt members will now be able to earn and redeem points at these properties and they can also use their elite benefits for their stays. All the Destination hotels are being placed in categories 2, 3 and 4. Prices for these categories are receptively 8,000, 12,000 and 15,000 points per night.