Delta Has 3 New Nonstop Hawaii Routes
Delta customers can now book year-end Hawaii getaways thanks to new service beginning this winter to Honolulu from Detroit and New York and to Maui from Atlanta.
Beginning Nov. 19, Delta will be the only airline to offer daily nonstop flights from Atlanta to Maui as well as from Detroit to Honolulu. On Dec. 17, the airline will also begin daily nonstop service from New York-JFK to Honolulu.
In total, Delta will offer 18 daily nonstop flights to four Hawaiian destinations from seven U.S. cities*. The airline’s complete winter schedule to Hawaii includes:
- Ten departures to Honolulu from seven U.S. destinations – Atlanta, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York-JFK, Salt Lake City and Seattle
- Four departures to Maui from Atlanta, Los Angeles and Seattle
- Two departures each to Kona and Lihue from Los Angeles and Seattle
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport – Kahului Airport
- Departs ATL at 11:00 a.m.
- Arrives OGG at 4:00 p.m.
- Kahului Airport – Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Departs OGG at 5:25 p.m.
- Arrives ATL at 6:40 a.m. (next day)
- Detroit Wayne County Metro Airport – Honolulu International Airport
- Departs DTW at 12:15 p.m.
- Arrives HNL at 4:00 p.m.
- Honolulu International Airport – Detroit Wayne County Metro Airport
- Departs HNL at 5:00 p.m.
- Arrives DTW at 6:30 a.m. (next day)
NEW YORK – JFK
- New York – JFK – Honolulu International Airport
- Departs JFK at 9:00 a.m.
- Arrives HNL at 3:35 p.m.
- Honolulu International Airport – New York – JFK
- Departs HNL at 4:55 p.m.
- Arrives JFK at 7:25 a.m. (next day)