Delta Amex Offer
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines. Flight must originate in the U.S.. Purchase must be made in U.S. dollars.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships.
- Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com. Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online or in app. You will get a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
Offers are added to a specific card, and then you use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. There was also a second round of clawbacks recently. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
A nice offer if you have any paid fares planned with Delta. Spending can be completed in one or more transactions.