There’s a new targeted Amex Offer than get get you a discount of up to 20% on Delta Air Lines flights, in the form of a statement credit.
Delta Amex Offer
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 1/8/2018. Flight must originate in the U.S. Purchase must be in U.S. dollars.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships.
- Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.