Condor Airlines Chase Offer
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next purchase at Condor Airlines flight. Here’s how this Condor Airlines Chase Offer works:
- Earn 10% back on your Condor Airlines purchase when you spend $500 or more, with a $246.00 back maximum. Offer expires 10/11/2023.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later).
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
Condor is a German leisure airline that has been in business since 1956. You can fly from 12 U.S. Gateways nonstop to Frankfurt, Germany, and beyond. With this offer you will save 10% on your flights. Check your account and see if you are targeted. I found the offer in my Chase Ink Business Cash card.
You can find more Chase Offers here.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.