Columbia Credit Union, $250 Bonus Plus 2.50% APY on up to $25K
Columbia Credit Union in OR and WA is offering a bonus of $250 for opening a new Income Checking account. On top of that you can also earn a 2.50% APY on balances up to $25K.
With Income Checking, balances up to $25,000 earn 2.50% APY and receive up to $25 in ATM fee refunds in 3 easy steps:
- Enroll in e-statements
- Have a direct deposit of at least $500
- Make at least 15 purchases between your Income Checking debit card and Columbia CU credit card
For the $250 bonus:
- Open your first Income Checking account during October
- Meet the 3 account requirements listed above by Nov 30, 2019
- Get $250 deposited into your account
1099-INT will be issued to the IRS as interest paid. If requirements are met, $250 bonus will be deposited into your Income Checking account prior to December 31, 2019.
- Must Live or work in Washington State or the Oregon community of Clackamas, Marion, Multnomah or Washington Counties
- To be eligible for cash bonus, this must be your first Columbia CU consumer checking account
Income Checking account doesn’t have any monthly fees.
A nice bonus $250, but it does have a few requirements such as a direct deposit of $500 and 15 debit card purchases. But you can also earn a 2.50% APY which is very competitive. The main issue with this bonus is that you need to go into a branch to open the account. Opening it online will probably result in a hard pull, and those should be reserved for credit cards. The bonus is also limited to just two states where they have branches.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $250
- Account Type: Income Checking
- Availability: OR, WA
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2019
- Inquiry Type: Hard pull online, soft pull in branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Other Requirements: 15 debit card purchases
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
HT: Doctor of Credit
Found a great Bank Offer? Share it with us, so we can share it with our readers!